- technical t-shirt (check your size)
- Sport backpack or sports bag
- Bib number and safety pins
- Timing hip
- Deposit bag for clothing
The list of starter package contents will be updated regularly.
Don’t forget that the package includes:
- professional time measurement
- professional medical coverage
- route protection and security
- supervision of licensed judges on the competition route
- isotonic, water, chocolate, fruit, sugar on nutrition points
- accident insurance
- and many other things that cannot be seen with the naked eye!
Additionally at the finish area:
- unique medal
- warm regenerative meal
- water from Aquanet
- beer from Browar Fortuna
- applications paid until April 30, 2020 – PLN 125 fee
- applications paid May 1 to June 30, 2020 – PLN 145 PLN fee
- applications paid July 1 to September 10, 2020 – PLN 165 fee
- applications paid from September 11 to October 15, 2020 – PLN 205 fee
- applications paid on October 16 – 17, 2020 – PLN 225 fee
Pacemaker is a person who runs the run from the start to the finish (usually at a single pace) for a limited time. The task of pacemakers is to help all willing competitors to get to the finish at the intended time.Most often, pacemakers lead to the following times: 3:00, 3:15, 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45, 5:00.
How do you recognize a pacemaker?
Each of the pacemakers will be dressed in a characteristic T-shirt and a high-colored orange flag with a white sign indicating the planned net time.
All competitors taking part in the 21. PKO Poznań Marathon on Octpber 16 – 18, 2020 have the opportunity to travel in Poznań by public transport completely free.
Free ride is possible in zones A + B + C. During any ticket inspection, show your bib number along with your ID.