- Each participant runs or runs/walks the distance of his/her choice, and in case of the wheelchair users, the distance should be covered in the wheelchair.
- Each participant determines a route and a start time, a duration of the run and its finish on the individual basis.
- The run is virtual, which means that the runners do not meet together at the start of the run, but each runner covers a selected distance individually in a designated area. The competitor decides by himself/herself where the start and the finish of his/her run will be and does it on his/her own responsibility.
- Distances: 5 km, 10 km, Half-marathon (21.097 km), Marathon (42.195 km).
- The competitor may cover the distance of his/her choice on any area, while maintaining a social distance, as recommended by the Ministry of Health and Main Sanitary Inspectorate (GIS).
- The competitors are obliged to comply with the Road Traffic Act as long as their route runs along the roads.