Today, December 12, 2018. we have launched a registration system at the 20. PKO Poznań Marathon, which will take place on October 20, 2019.
Applications should be made by clicking on the main page the Registration button, filling in the application form and paying the entry fee.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that every person wishing to sign up must create new account – the previous data is not stored and the previously set accounts have been deactivated. During registration, a user account is created, thanks to which you can edit your data, activate your account or transfer your bib number to another person. The deadline for registration is 19 October or after reaching the maximum limit of applications – 8 000 competitors.
The amount of the entry fee depends on the date of recording. For applications:
- applications until 30 April 2019 – 120 PLN
- applications from May 1 to June 30, 2019 – 140 PLN
- applications from July 1 – September 13, 2019 – 160 PLN
- application September 14 – October 17, 2019 – 200 PLN
- applications on 18 and 19 October 2019 – 220 PLN
The right of a free start in Marathon, subject to registration by October 19, 2019, has:
- runners who took places in the 19. PKO Poznań Marathon in places I-III in age categories; there is a possibility of assigning a free take-off to another person (to do this, contact the Marathon Office),
- competitors who have completed all previous 19 edition of the Poznań Marathon,
- wheelchair users,
- visually impaired and blind participants taking part in the Mistrzostwa Polski Osób Niewidomych i Słabowidzących organised by the Physical Education, Sport and Tourism Association of the Blind and Partially Sighted “CROSS” in Warsaw
The right to a lower starting fee has:
- holders of the Nationwide Large Family Card with the territorial code of the city of Poznań – 25% discount
- runners who have completed 60 years – 50% discount (discounts do not add up).